5th Generation mobile communications (5G) & Internet of Things (IoT)
All the physical documentation, an original kit and a photocopy must be submitted to the presidential scholarship office, at which time the Presidential Scholarship Office will process your letter of guarantee, and process the signature of Part II of your Form, then the office will get in touch with you to deliver you a letter of endorsement and Part II of the Form, signed and sealed , and you can then present yourself in a manner digital on a CD, in PDF format all the required documentation to be sent via email.
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Justification Letter of Justification: of application in English (describe the usefulness and relevance that the ITEC course will bring to your professional career)
Photocopy of personal identification document
Photocopy of American Visa (optional)
Photocopy of Passport
- Letter of recommendation:
Letter of recommendation in English language of the institution where you work
- Study Documents: (each course requires different admission criteria which are available in the course list).
Photocopy of University Degree (it is not a requirement to present it in English)
Photocopy certificate of notes (it is not required to present them in English)
- English language certification (it is available on the ITEC form, submit it with the information requested, signed and stamped by the institution where you studied English)
- Health certificate
Medical certificate (available on the ITEC form, submit it with the requested information, signed and stamped by a doctor)
The course aim to familiarize the participants with the key concepts and drivers of 5G networks. The program will focus on the evolution from LTE / LTE Advanced to 5G, the architecture of 5G Radio and core, operator’s strategy for transition from 4G to 5G, and different use cases of 5G including use services like massive Machine Type Communications (mMTC)/ IoT for different sectors.
- The Government of India grants 1,200 rupees per day for extra expenses.
- The institute will provide study materials such as books, study guides, welcome kit, etc. If the institute requires the student to purchase additional books, such expense will be covered by the Government of India.
- The Government of India helps in cases of health emergency, as long as they are not chronic diseases, in those cases you must take your medications.
1. To understand fundamentals of LTE, LTE-Advanced
2. To learn about radio architecture of 5G network i.e. 5G NR
3. To learn architecture of 5G core network & treatments of different types of services/use cases
4. To share & discuss operator’s strategy for transition from 4G to 5G, frequency options & trials worldwide.
5. To learn about massive Machine Type Communications (mMTC)/ IoT services for different sectors in the context of 5G networks.
Embajada de India
OFICINA PRESIDENCIAL DE BECAS /PUNTO FOCAL/ONE
email: firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) Tel. 2235-88-70 EXT.103 Atención al Público: 9:00 AM a 5:00 PM Dirección: Col. Lomas del Mayab, Ave. República de Costa Rica entre Bac-Bamer y Banhcafe Antiguo local Care Honduras Tegucigalpa MDC, Honduras, CA.
PARA MAS INFORMACIÓN:
SCARLETH SANCHEZ RECEPCIONISTA DE BECAS
MILGIAN REYES OFICIAL DE BECAS
Target Trainees: The government officials /executives who are responsible for guiding the government / state agencies on 5G network, migration strategy and 5G Services including mMTC)/ IoT for different sectors.
More information: https://www.itecgoi.in/index.php