Asset-Liability Management in Banks and Financial Institutions
All the physical documentation, an original kit and a photocopy must be submitted to the presidential scholarship office, at which time the Presidential Scholarship Office will process your letter of guarantee, and process the signature of Part II of your Form, then the office will get in touch with you to deliver you a letter of endorsement and Part II of the Form, signed and sealed , and you can then present yourself in a manner digital on a CD, in PDF format all the required documentation to be sent via email.
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Justification Letter of Justification: of application in English (describe the usefulness and relevance that the ITEC course will bring to your professional career)
Photocopy of personal identification document
Photocopy of American Visa (optional)
Photocopy of Passport
- Letter of recommendation:
Letter of recommendation in English language of the institution where you work
- Study Documents: (each course requires different admission criteria which are available in the course list).
Photocopy of University Degree (it is not a requirement to present it in English)
Photocopy certificate of notes (it is not required to present them in English)
- English language certification (it is available on the ITEC form, submit it with the information requested, signed and stamped by the institution where you studied English)
- Health certificate
Medical certificate (available on the ITEC form, submit it with the requested information, signed and stamped by a doctor)
With the deregulation and globalisation of financial markets, banks and financial institutions, including large and reputed banks across the globe, have been exposed to various types of market risks. In particular, the protracted financial crisis was triggered by deep-rooted weaknesses in asset liability management (ALM). As a result, more stringent ALM guidelines have been issued by the Basel Committee. They call for a sharp increase in liquid assets, stable funds and core capital for banks.
The emerging challenges in ALM under greater volatility and regulatory focus require much better skills in market risks measurement and management. Banks and Financial Institutions need to estimate and appreciate the impact of the recent ALM guidelines under Basel III, on business mix, net interest margins and profitability. This programme is being offered to equip the participants with the necessary knowledge and technique for transition to a more efficient ALM regime.
- The Government of India grants 1,200 rupees per day for extra expenses.
- The institute will provide study materials such as books, study guides, welcome kit, etc. If the institute requires the student to purchase additional books, such expense will be covered by the Government of India.
- The Government of India helps in cases of health emergency, as long as they are not chronic diseases, in those cases you must take your medications.
The participants will be able to:
-Understand the role, scope and relevance of asset-liability management in the overall business management.
-Appreciate and apply latest tools and techniques for management of ALM.
-Analyse the operational issues which need to be addressed in order to ensure an effective ALM system.
Embajada de India
OFICINA PRESIDENCIAL DE BECAS /PUNTO FOCAL/ONE
email: firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) Tel. 2235-88-70 EXT.103 Atención al Público: 9:00 AM a 5:00 PM Dirección: Col. Lomas del Mayab, Ave. República de Costa Rica entre Bac-Bamer y Banhcafe Antiguo local Care Honduras Tegucigalpa MDC, Honduras, CA.
PARA MAS INFORMACIÓN:
SCARLETH SANCHEZ RECEPCIONISTA DE BECAS
MILGIAN REYES OFICIAL DE BECAS