Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) – Development Projects
All the physical documentation, an original kit and a photocopy must be submitted to the presidential scholarship office, at which time the Presidential Scholarship Office will process your letter of guarantee, and process the signature of Part II of your Form, then the office will get in touch with you to deliver you a letter of endorsement and Part II of the Form, signed and sealed , and you can then present yourself in a manner digital on a CD, in PDF format all the required documentation to be sent via email.
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Justification Letter of Justification: of application in English (describe the usefulness and relevance that the ITEC course will bring to your professional career)
Photocopy of personal identification document
Photocopy of American Visa (optional)
Photocopy of Passport
- Letter of recommendation:
Letter of recommendation in English language of the institution where you work
- Study Documents: (each course requires different admission criteria which are available in the course list).
Photocopy of University Degree (it is not a requirement to present it in English)
Photocopy certificate of notes (it is not required to present them in English)
- English language certification (it is available on the ITEC form, submit it with the information requested, signed and stamped by the institution where you studied English)
- Health certificate
Medical certificate (available on the ITEC form, submit it with the requested information, signed and stamped by a doctor)
Aims & Objectives of the Course: To impart knowledge and skills in preparing Environmental Impact Assessment document/ reports and scrutiny of the same.
- The Government of India grants 1,200 rupees per day for extra expenses.
- The institute will provide study materials such as books, study guides, welcome kit, etc. If the institute requires the student to purchase additional books, such expense will be covered by the Government of India.
- The Government of India helps in cases of health emergency, as long as they are not chronic diseases, in those cases you must take your medications.
Mode of Evaluation of performance of the participants
1.During the course, questions, will be posed to the participants.
2.Project work will be facilitated, they will do the project work and make presentation which will help to evaluate the performance of the participants.
3.Participants will make presentation on existing and future plans of action in their respective organizations. This exercise will provide a chance to the participants to think through what they have learnt through, new things they can adopt.
Embajada de India
OFICINA PRESIDENCIAL DE BECAS /PUNTO FOCAL/ONE
email: firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) Tel. 2235-88-70 EXT.103 Atención al Público: 9:00 AM a 5:00 PM Dirección: Col. Lomas del Mayab, Ave. República de Costa Rica entre Bac-Bamer y Banhcafe Antiguo local Care Honduras Tegucigalpa MDC, Honduras, CA.
PARA MAS INFORMACIÓN:
MILGIAN REYES OFICIAL DE BECAS