Technical Training program in the field of Solar Technologies : Solar Photovoltaic & Solar Thermal
All the physical documentation, an original kit and a photocopy must be submitted to the presidential scholarship office, at which time the Presidential Scholarship Office will process your letter of guarantee, and process the signature of Part II of your Form, then the office will get in touch with you to deliver you a letter of endorsement and Part II of the Form, signed and sealed , and you can then present yourself in a manner digital on a CD, in PDF format all the required documentation to be sent via email.
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Justification Letter of Justification: of application in English (describe the usefulness and relevance that the ITEC course will bring to your professional career)
Photocopy of personal identification document
Photocopy of American Visa (optional)
Photocopy of Passport
- Letter of recommendation:
Letter of recommendation in English language of the institution where you work
- Study Documents: (each course requires different admission criteria which are available in the course list).
Photocopy of University Degree (it is not a requirement to present it in English)
Photocopy certificate of notes (it is not required to present them in English)
- English language certification (it is available on the ITEC form, submit it with the information requested, signed and stamped by the institution where you studied English)
- Health certificate
Medical certificate (available on the ITEC form, submit it with the requested information, signed and stamped by a doctor)
The technical training program can be organized for the officials under Indian Technical and Economic Co-operation (ITEC) from different countries during the FY 2019-20.
To develop the solar technology field in these countries, the technical training can be provided to the officials for enhancement of the knowledge in the field of Solar Technologies. NISE has been conducting international training programs on various field of renewable energy. The knowledge can be utilized by the participants to further develop an understanding of the respective field and its implementation to mature the Solar Technologies.
The training program are to be conducted for the officials in three batches consisting of 35 participants in each batch. Hence the training program can be organized for total number of 105 participants during year 2019-20.
- The Government of India grants 1,200 rupees per day for extra expenses.
- The institute will provide study materials such as books, study guides, welcome kit, etc. If the institute requires the student to purchase additional books, such expense will be covered by the Government of India.
- The Government of India helps in cases of health emergency, as long as they are not chronic diseases, in those cases you must take your medications.
The program is meant to develop the technical skills in selection, installation, operation & maintenance of solar technologies. The qualification of the participants should be:
-Post graduate in science (physics) or Graduate in engineering/technology (electrical, electronic or mechanical)
- Knowledge in English
-Candidate having experience in the field of renewable energy is more desirable or those intending to join this sector.
Embajada de India
OFICINA PRESIDENCIAL DE BECAS /PUNTO FOCAL/ONE
email: email@example.com(link sends e-mail) Tel. 2235-88-70 EXT.103 Atención al Público: 9:00 AM a 5:00 PM Dirección: Col. Lomas del Mayab, Ave. República de Costa Rica entre Bac-Bamer y Banhcafe Antiguo local Care Honduras Tegucigalpa MDC, Honduras, CA.
PARA MAS INFORMACIÓN:
MILGIAN REYES OFICIAL DE BECAS